LEGALLY BLONDE QUOTE STICKERS (Pack of 10)
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed! Legally Blonde has to be one of the ultimate girlie films right?! I just love how she turns everything around and kicks ass! These stickers are the perfect accessory for a chick flick hen or bachelorette party!
Stickers are easy to adhere to a range of surfaces including glass or plastic.
- Quote width: 2 inches
- Quote height: Varies from quote to quote: 2 inches - 3.5 inches
- Glass not included
- Stickers will arrive on transfer tape, simply place transfer tape onto the glass, rub over the lyrics and peel away the tape leaving the stickers on the glass.
- Glasses are hand wash only once stickers have been adhered
- Pack includes 10 quotes
- Choose from a selection of 10 different colours
- Photos show white vinyl
Quotes will include the follow 10 quotes:
- Don't stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me honey
- Happy people don't shoot their husbands
- I object!
- Let's all go! Road trip!
- Then what? My boobs are too big?
- You picked the wrong girl!
- What, like it's hard?
- The bend and snap
- We're both gemini vegetarians
- Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed!
Items are made to order and take 3-5 working days to complete. Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and take an average 3-5 working days to be delivered in the UK and 5-7 working days to international destinations.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship priority, please make sure when placing your order that you leave enough time for completion and delivery.
We only provide a tracking number if you have chosen to have your item sent ‘tracked and signed’ for by Royal Mail. This option is not available via Shopify however, if you would like to request this before placing your order please send an email to email@example.com and we will arrange this for you.
If you have still not received your order after 14 days please drop us an email, with your full name and order number and we will look into this for you, firstname.lastname@example.org